SANDRA A. MCLAIN, PRESIDENT
After owning and operating her own businesses throughout the years, she helped to establish McLain Plumbing Company in 1993. With her business expertise she maintained an active part in running McLain Plumbing while still pursuing her own career. In September of 2001, Sandra joined the company as a hands on business co-owner. As President, she can assure the quality, workmanship and pride from the central office of McLain Plumbing & Mechanical. (Plumbing Contractor License: CFC1428380)
THOMAS R. MCLAIN, VICE PRESIDENT
As vice president of McLain Plumbing & Mechanical, Tom brings over 35 years of experience in the plumbing mechanical and medical industry. He is a state certified master plumbing contractor (since 1983) and state certified mechanical contractor in the State of Florida (since 1988). Tom is a past president of the Hillsborough Association of Plumbing and Heating Contractors and previously sat on the Hillsborough County Building Board of Adjustment. Tom is currently a member of the City of Tampa/Hillsborough County Plumbing & Gas board of directors. (Plumbing Contractor License: CFCO32607, Mechanical Contractor License: CMCO43824)
- McLain Plumbing & Mechanical is certified by the Hillsborough County Public Schools as a SBE/WMBE Contractor.
- McLain Plumbing & Mechanical is certified with the Hillsborough County as Minority/Women Owned Business.
- McLain Plumbing & Mechanical is certified with the State of Florida Office of Supplier Diversity as a Minority/Women Business Enterprise.
- McLain Plumbing & Mechanical is W/MBE and SLBE certified with the City of Tampa.
- McLain Plumbing & Mechanical is also registered with the Tampa International Airport.